My \*TriEagle Perks was declined.
Stores usually decline *TriEagle Perks for 11 reasons, with the most common reasons being:
- Another link was clicked on immediately before purchase
- Coupons from outside of your *TriEagle Perks website were used
- Cookies were blocked by anti-virus software.
- Your cookies were turned off or being blocked by software like AdBlock or Anti-Virus programs.
- You entered a coupon code not found on/or associated with TriEagle Perks during the checkout process for the merchant.
- You cancelled or returned the order.
- You used a discount offer not offered by TriEagle Perks.
- You placed the order offline by calling the merchant.
- You purchased a gift card or gift certificate.
- You bought an item that did not qualify for *TriEagle Perks.
- The terms of the offer were not met. Please check the *TriEagle Perks guidelines of each merchant.
- You purchased an item online, but picked the order up in store. If we have not expressly noted that you can earn *TriEagle Perks rewards in the *TriEagle Perks guidelines for the merchant, you will not earn *TriEagle Perks for your purchase.
- You purchased prescription medications. Prescription medications (for humans & pets) are not eligible for *TriEagle Perks.
- You purchased a gaming system. Most merchants do not pay *TriEagle Perks on gaming systems. Please check merchant guidelines.